Please Read Carefully Before Continuing
THE CITY OF ALHAMBRA REQUIRES THAT YOU READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THIS WEB SITE BEFORE USE:
1. By using this web site, you agree to pay the amount due toward each ticket you select, plus a convenience fee if applicable. The Parking Ticket System Internet Payment Center handles payments only for its participating client agencies. If you have questions regarding your ticket, you need to contact a customer service representative from the agency where you received the ticket.
2. You understand and agree that the use of this web site to handle a parking citation does not alter or extend any statutory deadlines. Thus, your failure to make any payment on time or other failure to meet any deadline will not be excused, even if caused by the City of Alhambra’s error or any malfunction relating to this web site, and any applicable penalties, fines and interest levied or accruing as a result of such failure to pay on time or meet another deadline will apply.
3. In consideration of your use of this web site, you agree to provide true, accurate, and current information. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, or not current, or if the City of Alhambra has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, or not current, the City of Alhambra has the right to terminate your use of any services on this web site.
4. You understand and agree that the City of Alhambra reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any services provided on this web site and any conditions of use with or without notice.
5. You understand and agree that the City of Alhambra may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your access to this web site. Cause for immediate termination will include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of this User Agreement or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) discontinuance of services or content modifications to this web site, (d) technical problems or errors, and (e) extended periods of inactivity.
6. The City of Alhambra makes no guarantees, promises, or warranties regarding the accuracy of information and data provided by any section in this web site. You agree and understand that the information and data on this web site are being provided “as-is” without warranty of any kind and that the information and data maybe subject to errors and omissions. To the extent permitted by law, the City of Alhambra disclaims all warranties, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The user acknowledges and agrees that neither the City of Alhambra nor any other governmental agency, entity or body nor any vendor or service relating in any way to our online efforts is or will be liable in any way whatsoever for the accuracy or validity of the information provided. There is no guarantee that this on-line payment application will show all of your unpaid tickets. Use of this service to submit payment constitutes acknowledgment that the City of Alhambra and the processor of electronic payments assume no responsibility for data entered by service users. I hereby understand that payment is an admission of liability and I may not be afforded an opportunity to an administrative hearing.
7. In no event will the City of Alhambra, or any other governmental agency, entity or body or any vendor or service provider associated with any of our online efforts be liable for damages of any nature based on any theory of liability, including but not limited to contract, negligence or other torts (including intentional torts), including but not limited to damages for loss of property, loss of profits, lost, compromised or impaired claims, lost savings, lost fees, or any other damages whatsoever, arising out of or relating in any way to the use of this web site. Accordingly, you acknowledge and understand that you use this web site at your own risk and that your agreement to this Section 7 is a material inducement to the City of Alhambra’s decision to make this web site available for your use.
8. The Parking Ticket System Internet Payment Center is committed to protecting your privacy. Security measures for this site have been taken to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of the information you provide; and industry standard encryption methods are used to assure security. Nevertheless, it is crucial that,as a user, you protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer and that you always sign off when finished using a shared computer. Further, you should be aware that no system is impenetrable.Thus, it is your responsibility to diligently monitor your credit card statements, bank statements and similar personal information so as to discover and address as quickly as possible any misuse of your personal information.
9. Return Policy: In cases where the user believes a charge has appeared on their credit card statement by an act of fraud, the user should contact their credit card company and their card issuer will then contact the City of Alhambra. Do not contact the City of Alhambra directly in this instance. In cases where you believe there to have been a duplicated charge to your credit card please contact the City of Alhambra customer service at 1-877-236-2947.
I AGREE to these Terms