Voluntary Water Restrictions

Top Links

Residents and Employers Can Learn More About Water Conservation

Some of the best sources of information include the following: 

What Can Residents Do if they Observe Water Being Wasted?

Customers who notice situations where water is being wasted on private or City owned property are urged to call the Utilities Department at 626-570-5061, or email waterwatcher@cityofalhambra.org. The City is currently under Water Shortage Plan I Voluntary Conservation which is available in English, Spanish and Traditional Chinese.

 Permits, Licenses, & Applications

No items found.

No items found.

Subscribe to Receive City Council Meeting Information