HOW TO DISPOSE OF BULKY (AND ELECTRONIC) ITEMS
Residential bulky items - sofas, mattresses, large appliances, furniture, electronics, etc. Please call Republic Services at 1-800-299-4898 or visit Republic Services website for bulky item pick-up information.
Electronics pick-ups are on Wednesdays only. Please call Republic Services at 1-800-299-4898 or visit Republic Services website for more information on electronic waste disposal.
Residents must call Republic Services at 1-800-299-4898 at least a day prior to putting bulky or electronics items on the curb.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE PLACING ITEMS ON THE CURB:
- Do not place items on the curb prior to noon on the day they are scheduled to be picked up (later in the day is recommended), or you may receive a notice from the City's Code Enforcement Division to remove the items immediately.
- For more than four bulky items, consider renting a temporary dumpster by calling Republic Services at 1-800-299-4898, at least 24-hours prior to delivery of the dumpster (Monday-Friday delivery only).
- Residents living in gated condos must place bulky items at the curb or in the alley (driver will not be able to go beyond the gate).
- Republic Services picks up consumer electronics (TVs, computers, radios, etc.) on Wednesdays only; residents must call in advance to arrange for a pick-up at 1-800-299-4898.
- Do not place household hazardous waste (HHW) in your trash bin. Take such items to a Household Hazardous Waste collection event.