The Alhambra Civic Center Library (ACCL) is seeking proposals from qualified, knowledgeable, and experienced companies to provide Information Technology (IT) services and support to the Library. Companies should submit the most comprehensive proposal possible.
The nature of the service will be ongoing support and coordination with the Library’s Services Manager to ensure proper operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing technology hardware, software, and other technology systems, as well as to provide recommendations to improve or update existing systems, and implement new equipment or systems. The service will also provide technical support for future equipment, software, and license agreements. The company chosen will need to work closely with library management and staff, other departments within the City of Alhambra, as well as with other Library contractors.
Complete written proposals must be submitted and received no later than 4:00pm (PST) on Thursday, July 30, 2020.
If Proposal varies in any detail from the following specifications, special mention must be made of variance and may be grounds for rejection of Request for Proposal:
• One original unbound and four bound copies of the proposal on 81/2” x 11” paper with section separators
• Submitted in a sealed package. Incomplete or unsealed proposals will be rejected. Late, postmarked, faxed, or emailed proposals will not be accepted. Proposals arriving after the deadline will be returned unopened to their senders.
• Proposals must be submitted in person or by mail to:
Alhambra Civic Center Library
RFP No. RFP2M20-21: IT Services for Alhambra Civic Center Library
101 South First Street
Alhambra, CA 91801
• If the proposal is mailed, it is the sole responsibility of the consultant to have the proposal delivered by the date and time specified in the RFP.
• If proposal is submitted in person, make an appointment by emailing Antoinette Morales-Tanner at firstname.lastname@example.org.