If I have a criminal record, how do I get a copy of my record?

The State of California Department of Justice has your criminal record information. You must provide them your fingerprints and pay a fee. An information sheet is available at the police department's front counter. Additionally, if you were arrested as a juvenile, you may receive a copy of your arrest report. Adult arrest reports must be subpoenaed. However, you may review your local records at the police department with proper identification.