Join the City of Alhambra in celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month, by recognizing the many contributions of our American Latino community.
This year, the City is hosting a Scavenger Hunt that the public can participate in from the safety of their cars.
From September 13 – September 30, participants can drive to these eight locations throughout Alhambra to complete the crossword puzzle.
· Alhambra Park (500 N. Palm Ave.)
· Almansor Park (800 S. Almansor St.)
· Granada Park (2000 W. Hellman Ave.)
· Story Park (210N. Chapel Ave.)
· Emery Park (2709 Mimosa St.)
· Burke Heritage Park (1550 W. Alhambra Rd.)
· Alhambra Civic Center Library (101 S. First St.)
· Chonito’s Restaurant (2505 W. Valley Blvd.)
Each location will have a banner with a question or word scramble to solve. Scan the QR code to get the question. The questions are related to Hispanic culture, art or history.
Once the puzzle is finished, submit it with your name and phone number to parksandrec@cityofAlhambra.org for a chance to win prizes while supplies last. For more information, please call (626) 570-3242.
This event is made possible by the following sponsors: Alhambra Downtown Association, the Alhambra Chamber of Commerce, Baja Cali Fish and Tacos, Chonito’s Mexican Restaurant, Michoacana Pedir De Boca, and Skateshop Pizza.