Please note: street sweeping and overnight parking enforcement have resumed effective May 16, 2020. Due to the countywide curfew, overnight parking enforcement was suspended for a few days in early June, however overnight parking enforcement resumed on June 4, 2020.
While City facilities will be back open, residents are encouraged to conduct their businesses through the city’s website, over the phone, or by mail to minimize gatherings.
· (626) 570-5044
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· SENIOR SERVICE - Neighborhood Watch Captains and CERT volunteers will check in with elderly neighbors to offer assistance (i.e. food shopping). Elderly residents can call 626-570-3220 for more information.
· The Joslyn Center remains closed. The Alhambra Golf Course has reopened. Youth Summer Lunch Program is open. Aquatic Facilities are open but registration is required. To register to swim, click here.
In accordance with COVID19 guidelines from the state on outdoor playgrounds and other recreational facilities, we will reopen outdoor playgrounds on Saturday, Oct. 3rd.
Visitors to outdoor community playgrounds must comply with the following requirements:
• Face masks over the mouth and nose are required for everyone 2 years of age or older with caregiver supervision at all times to ensure face mask use.
• Do not use a playground when different households are unable to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet or when the capacity limit has been reached.
• Caregivers must monitor to keep adults and children from different households at least 6 feet apart. Consider coming on different times or days to avoid wait times and potential crowded times.
• No eating or drinking in playgrounds to ensure face masks are worn at all times.
• Wash or sanitize hands before and after using playgrounds.
• Elderly and persons with underlying medical conditions should avoid playgrounds when others are present.
• Limit visit to 30 minutes per day when others are present.
Signage will be posted with COVID-19 protocols at every playground.
Tennis courts are open with restrictions.
Tennis Court Restrictions:
-Physical distancing of six feet must be maintained at all times.
-Only singles play will be permitted.
-Each participant must bring their own bucket of balls with their initials on each ball. Participant will only be permitted to handle their own tennis and pickleball balls.
-Participants will be required to wear face coverings at all times except during play.
-Bring water and hand sanitizer or disinfecting wipes to wash and sanitize hands frequently.
-A maximum of one-hour play will be allowed on heavy traffic days.
-Private lessons are allowed using proper physical distancing techniques. Both the student and instructor will be required to wear face coverings. No group lessons involving two or more tennis or pickleball students are allowed.
-Doors, entrances, and/or gates shall be open during normal operational hours.
Phone: 626-570-5044, You may also reserve a facility in person at the Parks and Department located at the lower Level of City Hall, 111 South First Street, Alhambra, CA 91801. (Facility reservations must be made before 4:30 pm and at least 10 working days prior to your event.)
Drop-in activities alternative programs such as arts & crafts, table game tournaments, four square, kickball and innovative games. Seasonal sports available upon registration.