NOTICE INVITING SEALED BIDS
BID NO N2M23-47
ALMANSOR COURT EXTERIOR IMPROVEMENT PROJECT
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City of Alhambra invites sealed bids for the above stated project and will receive such bids in the office of the City Clerk, 111 South First Street, Alhambra, California 91801, up to the hour of 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, June 8, 2023. They will be publicly opened at 11:00 a.m. in the City Council Chambers.
Copies of the Specifications and contract documents are available from the City of Alhambra City Clerks’ Office, 111 South First Street, Alhambra, California 91801.
For questions regarding this project, please contact:
Michael Macias, Director of Parks and Recreation
City of Alhambra
111 S. First Street
MANDATORY ON-SITE JOB WALK
Wednesday, May 17, 2023 at 8:00 AM
Almansor Court Building, 700 S. Almansor Street, Alhambra, CA 91801
DELIVERY OF PROPOSAL
Proposals shall be enclosed in a sealed envelope plainly marked on the outside, “BID NO. N2M23-47, ALMANSOR COURT EXTERIOR IMPROVEMENT PROJECT” – DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL”. Proposals may be mailed or delivered by messenger. However, it is the bidder’s responsibility alone to ensure delivery of the proposal to the hands of the City’s designated official prior to the bid opening hour stipulated in the Notice Inviting Bids. Late proposals will not be considered.
• Mandatory walkthrough of site: Wednesday, May 17, 2023 @8:00 a.m.
• Pre-Bid Inquiries: Thursday, May 18, 2023 not later than 5:00 p.m.
• Bid Due Date: Thursday, June 8, 2023 @ 10:30 a.m. (Bid Openings are done in Alhambra City Hall Council Chambers)
• Contract Award: Tuesday, June 27, 2023
• Construction commencement: Within 30 working days of the Contract Award
• Construction Completion: Within 120 days of the construction Commencement