ADDENDUM 1 posted 11/15/23
- Change of Due Date to Tuesday, November 28, 2023 at 4:00pm
- Answers to Request for Information
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP) FOR
COMMUNITY RISK REDUCTION (CRR) BILLING SERVICES
The City of Alhambra Fire Department ("AFD") is requesting proposals from qualified firms ("Proposer") to provide Community Risk Reduction (CRR) Billing Services to the City of Alhambra. The successful Proposer shall be expected to provide billing services for all fees related to CRR.
- Proposals are due no later than: Tuesday, November 21,2023 at 4:00 P.M.
- Single copies, proposals submitted without the RFP pages, with incomplete information, or without current references, may be eliminated without further review.
- Late submittals will be rejected. All responses must be completed as required, signed by an official of the firm who is authorized to enter a binding contract with the City on behalf of the company.
- The City of Alhambra reserves the right to reject any or all proposals with or without cause.
Please submit one (1) signed original and three (3) copies of the proposal. The proposal package must be sealed and plainly labeled:
City of Alhambra Fire Department Attention: Silvia Smith
301 North First Street Alhambra , CA 91801
DO NOT OPEN WITH REGULAR MAIL
Questions Regarding This RFP
All questions regarding this RFP must be submitted in writing via email: Silvia Smith, Administrative Specialist
Questions regarding this proposal shall be submitted via email no later than 12:00 P.M. on Monday, November 13, 2023. Questions received after the deadline will be rejected.