Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Report a Public Works Issue

  1. Please fill out the information below to assist the Public Works Department with identifying the problem in your area and addressing it in a timely manner. Should a problem require urgent attention, please call (626) 570-5067 during business hours Monday through Thursday, 7:00 am until 5:30 pm. For traffic signal/streetlight issues after business hours, please call (626) 570-5072. For an emergency, dial 911.

    Thank you for your assistance!

  2. Contact Information
  3. Please indicate the nature of your problem by checking the appropriate box(es) below:
  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.