You may qualify for the City of Alhambra Homeowner Improvement Program if you meet the following criteria:
- The homeowner must own and occupy the property as their primary place of residence
- The homeowner must meet the financial criteria. The total gross annual income of all household members over the age of 18 must be no greater than 80% of the area median income adjusted to family size as determined each by HUD
- The homeowner's total cash/liquid assets and semi-liquid assets cannot exceed $50,000
- The homeowner must be of legal age and have the capacity to competently enter into financial and contractual agreements
- The homeowner must be a legal resident of the United States
- The homeowner must not have existing outstanding loans from the City on the property
For more information, please contact the Housing Division at 626-570-5037.