What if I do not agree with the Hearing Officer’s Decision?

Once the person appealing the citation has received the Hearing Officer's Decision and is not satisfied with the Decision then it may be appealed by filing a petition for judicial review pursuant to the provisions of California Government Code Section 53069.4. The person appealing the citation must file this petition with the Los Angeles County Superior Court, Alhambra Courthouse, within 20 days of receiving the written decision from the Hearing Officer. The Court will then notify you of the hearing date and time.

Alhambra Courthouse
150 West Commonwealth Avenue
Alhambra CA 91801

Show All Answers

1. What is an administrative citation?
2. What type of violations can I be cited for?
3. What is the code section that covers administrative citations?
4. Will I receive a warning before receiving an administrative citation?
5. How much are the fines for administrative citations?
6. What happens if I receive an administrative citation?
7. How and where do I pay the administrative citation?
8. Can I pay for the administrative citation online or by phone?
9. What happens if I don’t pay the administrative citation?
10. How do I contest an administrative citation?
11. Is there a Financial Hardship Waiver I can complete if I can’t afford to pay the fine to contest the citation?
12. How long does it take to find out if my Hardship Waiver has been approved or denied?
13. What happens at an administrative hearing?
14. What if I do not agree with the Hearing Officer’s Decision?
15. How is an administrative citation different from a criminal citation?