Water Payments & Service Signups / Cut-off
- City of Alhambra, Utilities Customer Service Center:
68 S First Street
Alhambra, CA 91801
- Phone: 626-570-5061
- For Service Signups/Cutoffs/Payments
Electric Utilities - Southern California Edison (SCE)
- Phone: 800-655-4555
- Southern California Edison website
- Authorized Payment Locations: View a map or Pay Online
- Medical Baseline Allocation - For persons who require electrically-powered medical life-support or mobility equipment; are paraplegic, hemiplegic, quadriplegic; have multiple sclerosis or scleroderma (Requires doctor certification). For more information, call SCE at 800-655-4555. Additionally, alternate rate programs, such as CARE and FERA, are available for income-qualified customers.
Electric Utilities - Clean Power Alliance
Clean Power Alliance is California's new, locally operated electricity provider for communities across Los Angeles and Ventura Counties. Clean Power Alliance will purchase clean power and Southern California Edison (SCE) will deliver it to customers. Clean Power Alliance offers three new, competitively-priced options for your electricity, and also reinvests funds back into the community. Find out more information at Clean Power Alliance website.
Customers can also choose to opt-out of the Clean Power Alliance and continue service with Southern California Edison. Please visit the Clean Power Alliance website for more information or call Customer Support at 888-585-3788.
Landline Phone Service
Universal Lifeline Phone Service
AT&T Phone Service
- Phone: 800-288-2020
- Visit the AT&T website for more information on landline phone service.
- Residents can also find providers and compare prices for internet, cable, and other home services available in Alhambra through InMyArea. (This site is for informational purposes only and not an endorsement or recommendation by the City of Alhambra for the companies listed.)
Trash Pick Up (Residential Services)
Social Security Administration
Public Works Department
- Public Works Department
111 S First Street, Alhambra, CA 91801
- Phone: 626-570-5067
- Service Requests for Bee Swarms (City trees only); painting curbside house numbers; graffiti removal; hazardous trees/shrubs obstructing traffic; malfunctioning street lights/signals; obstructions to public property and/or public right-of-way.
Alhambra Unified School District
United States Post Office
Gas Services -Southern California Gas Company
- 333 E Main Street
- Phone: 800-427-2200
- Southern California Gas Company website
- Regular Hours: 9 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. Multi-language services - 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. Cantonese: 800-427-1420; Korean: 800-427-0471; Mandarin: 800-427-1429; Vietnamese: 800-427-0478; New Service/Curtail Service; Alternate rate programs, such as CARE, are available for income-qualified customers.
Department of Motor Vehicles
Cable TV - Spectrum
- 748 E Valley Boulevard
Alhambra CA 91801
- Phone: 626-283-5244
- Additional Phone: 866-874-2389
- Internet Services: 888-852-2235
- Spectrum website
- Note: Spectrum is the only provider to carry the City's cable access channel. However, other cable and satellite providers in the area include AT&T U-Verse; Verizon FIOS; Direct TV; Dish; and HughesNet.
- Residents can also find providers and compare prices for internet, cable and other home services available in Alhambra through InMyArea. (This site is for informational purposes only and not an endorsement or recommendation by the City of Alhambra for the companies listed.)
Los Angeles County Superior Court - Alhambra Location
- 150 W Commonwealth Avenue
Alhambra, CA 91801
- Phone: 626-293-2195
- Los Angeles County Superior Court / Alhambra Location
- Public Defender:
- Criminal Division: 626-293-2199
- Main Line: 626-293-2195
- Public Defender: 626-308-5324
- Small Claims: 626-293-2198
- The Alhambra Courthouse handles criminal and small claims cases. Traffic cases are handled at the Pasadena Superior Courthouse, 300 East Walnut Street, Pasadena CA 91101. Phone: 626-396-3399.
Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- 100 S Raymond Avenue
Alhambra, CA 91801
- Phone: 626-570-1606
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center website
- Email the Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital, a 144-bed general acute care hospital established in 1924, is fully accredited by the Joint Commission of Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), and the Commission for Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).