Voluntary Water Restrictions

Residents & Employers Can Learn More About Water Conservation

Some of the best sources of information include the following:

What Can Residents Do if They Observe Water Being Wasted?

Customers who notice situations, where water is being wasted on private or City-owned property, are urged to call the Utilities Department at 626-570-5061 or email the Water Conservation Division. The City is currently under Water Shortage Plan. Voluntary Conservation is available in English (PDF), Spanish (PDF), and Traditional Chinese (PDF).