Recreation Swim Hours - Pre-registration is REQUIRED!
Alhambra Pool (June - Mid August)
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday (12:30 pm to 3 pm)
- Thursday (7 pm to 8:30 pm)
Granada Pool (June - Mid August)
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday (12:30 pm to 3 pm)
- Tuesday (7 pm to 8:30 pm)
Water Playground Hours
- Monday through Sunday (May - September)
10:00 am to 6 pm
- Weekend Swim Lessons began June 5, 2021
- Weekday Swim Lessons start June 14, 2021
Aquatic Offered Programs
Water Aerobics Class
A terrific activity for adults 18 and older of all abilities who want a low-impact aerobic program that is perfect for trimming and toning. No swimming ability is required and exercise equipment is provided for your convenience.
Alhambra Dolphin Swim Team
This program is for youth 18 years and under who would like to enjoy the fun of competition and individual growth. Workouts will concentrate on strokes and skills for novice swimmers. Participants try out with the coach prior to the beginning of each workout. Participants at the novice level must be able to swim four lengths of a 25-yard pool using basic competitive strokes.
The team fee is $67.50 per month and due on the first week of each month.
Practices are Thursday 4 pm to 5:30 pm (Alhambra Pool) and Saturday/Sunday 9:30 am to 11 am (Granada Pool.)
Lifeguard Training American Red Cross Certification Course
This certification course meets California public safety lifeguard requirements. The certifications enable participants to apply for California non-surf lifeguard jobs. It is a required course for municipal lifeguard applicants. the course fee does not include the text. Space is limited!
The lifeguard Training-CPR-First Aid and AED Certificates will be issued to all successful candidates.
- 16 years of age or older
- 500 yard swim using crawl
- Elementary backstroke
- Deepwater retrieval
- 15 yard underwater swim
- Tread water (legs only) for two minutes
- $110 - 15 week course
- $35 - Certification fee for successful candidates