How It Works
Charging your car battery is easy. Here's how it works:
- Download the EV Connect mobile app, available as a free download for both iOS and Android devices.
- Log in or register to create an account.
- Select the "Charge" button and scan the QR Code or type the ID number located on the station.
- Plug in your vehicle and then press "Begin Charge."
- Choose a connector and then give the station a few seconds to connect to the platform.
- Once charging, the screen will display the details of your session.
Once you have completed charging your electric vehicle, please move it to a non-charging space so others may utilize the charging stations. After it's fully charged, you will receive a reminder text to move your vehicle within 15 minutes or pay a $3 an hour parking fee.
The City of Alhambra's electric vehicle charging stations were made possible through a grant from the South Coast Air Quality Management District.