- SBA.gov (U.S. Small Business Administration) - Provides a wealth of information about starting and managing a business, loans and grants, contracting, as well as counseling and training. Local Office: Small Business Development Center, 330 N. Brand Avenue, Suite 190, Glendale, CA 90203 ; 818-552-3321.
- Internal Revenue Service - Local Office: 9350 East Flair Dr., El Monte, CA 91731; 626- 312-5138.
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- Federal Trade Commission
- Federal Citizen Information Center 1-888-8 PUEBLO (1-888-878-3256). Search for federal publications in all categories.
- Social Security Administration
- Mymoney.gov - U.S. government's website dedicated to teaching Americans the basics about financial education.