Located in the City of Alhambra
- City of Alhambra - Development Services Department
111 S. First St., First Floor, Alhambra, CA 91801 626-570-5030; Fax: 626-458-4201 - The Development
Services Department assists business owners and developers through the City's review and approval
process, and works to encourage business growth and development.
- City of Alhambra––Business Licenses
Finance Dept. (existing business licenses), 626-570-5021
Development Services Dept. (new business licenses), 626-570-5034
- City of Alhambra - Alhambra Civic Center Library
101 S. First St., Alhambra, CA 9180; 626-570-3212 - The Alhambra Civic Center Library offers a wealth of
resources, guides and information on all aspects of business.
- Alhambra Courthouse - 150 W. Commonwealth Ave., Alhambra 91801, 626-308-5309
- Alhambra Chamber of Commerce
104 S. First St., Alhambra, CA 91801, 626-282-8481; Fax: 626-282-5596 - Provides members with numerous
services including seminars, clinics and other marketing opportunities. Local chambers can help you boost
business by helping professionals network and promote themselves in new ways.
- Alhambra Downtown Association - 626-282-5767; email: email@example.com
- Alhambra Banks & Financial Institutions - Alhambra is home to a large concentration of banks and other
financial businesses, especially on Valley Boulevard, the location of the U.S. headquarters for several major
- Social Security Administration (Alhambra Branch)
900 S. Garfield Ave., Alhambra, CA 91801 (800) 772-1213