The City of Alhambra has kicked off its Comprehensive General Plan Update branded as “Vision 2035 – A Community’s Mosaic.” The General Plan is a long-range vision for the future of the community, and is sometimes referred to as the “blueprint” or “constitution” for future. The City’s General Plan was last adopted in 1987 and although parts of the plan have been updated since then, it is necessary for the City to once again look into its future and decide what it wants to be, the direction it wants to go in and how it will get there.
LOOKING FOR THE DRAFT GENERAL PLAN?
(Update as of June 30, 2017)
The Draft General Plan document is being finalized and will be available online shortly. If you're interested in being notified when the document is available for review, please send an email to email@example.com
UPCOMING GENERAL PLAN MEETINGS & EVENTS:
On June 14, 2017, the City hosted a Community Meeting/EIR Scoping Meeting. Please click here for the meeting flyer
Please click here for a copy of the June 14 presentation.
PREVIOUS GENERAL PLAN MEETINGS & EVENTS:
- Eco Fair: Informational Booth (Saturday, May 2, 2015 at Alhambra Park)
- Kick-Off and Introduction: Joint Meeting of the City Council/Commissions/Boards (Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at the Granada Park Gym)
- Community meeting to Introduce the Project and Identify Issues (May 20, 2015, Civic Center Library-Reese Hall)
- 710 Day Celebration: Informational Booth (Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at Valley/Fremont)
- Farmer's Market: Informational Booth (Sunday, June 28, 2015, South Second Street)
- Farmer's Market: Informational Booth (Sunday, July 19, 2015, South Second Street)
- Community Meeting #2 (Wednesday, January 13, 2016, Civic Center Library-Reese Hall)
If you have any comments or questions regarding the General Plan process, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org