Online Police Reporting - Frequently Asked Questions

QUESTION: What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?
If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If non-emergency, call 626-570-5151.


QUESTION: What if this happened in another city? Can I file a report using this online police citizen reporting system? 
ANSWER:     No, please call the police department in the city where the crime took place.


QUESTION: What if this happened on a state freeway? 
ANSWER:     Please call the Highway Patrol Office nearest you if the incident took place on a state freeway.

QUESTION: What is a known suspect? 
ANSWER:     A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in. 

Related Link
Copyright ©2018 City of Alhambra
All rights reserved
Home   |   Government   |   Residents   |   Business   |   Community Life   |   About Us   |   Contact Us
Agendas & Minutes   |   News