County of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation - The LAEDC's mission is to attract, retain and grow businesses and jobs in the regions of LA County.
- The LAEDC Business Assistance Program offers a wealth of services to help you stay competitive including permitting, incentives, workforce development, financing assistance, and project management and connections to public/private resources, cities and regional EDCs. For more information, call 888-4-LAEDC-1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The LAEDC Choose L.A. County (San Gabriel Valley) website provides information on why the San Gabriel Valley is a good place to do business. They also offer a FACEBOOK page under the L.A. County Strategic Plan for Economic Development.
- Los Angeles County Strategic Plan for Economic Development (2010-2014) - The L.A. County Strategic Plan includes five aspirational goals, 12 broad objectives, and 52 specific strategies for ensuring a more vibrant,
diverse and sustainable economy. The five aspirational goals are: (1) Prepare an Educated Workforce; (2) Create a Business-Friendly Environment; Enhance our Quality of Life; Implement Smart Land Use; Build 21st Century Infrastructure. Prepared by the Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation (LAEDC).
- Energy Upgrade Commercial PACE Program - owners of non-residential commercial properties in Los Angeles County have access to an innovative financing mechanism to fund up to 100% of the cost of building performance upgrades - Property Assessed Clean Energy (or PACE) financing. / PACE Program Facts
- Los Angeles County Health Department - West Covina Health Center, 1435 West Covina Parkway, West Covina, CA; (626) 813-3379 - Contact the County Health Department for a license if your business is in any way concerned with public health: food/restaurant, wholesale or retail markets, vending machines, catering trucks, etc. It also licenses day-care centers, board and care facilities, hotels and motels, and retirement homes. Other businesses under its control include laundries, clothing factories, animal keepers and swimming pools.
- Los Angeles County Online