HOLIDAY TRASH COLLECTION
For residential trash collection services, call AWS Services at 888-742-5234.
For commercial trash collection services, call Consolidated Disposal at 800-299-4898.
|There is no residential trash/recycling services provided on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July,
Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Service will be delayed by one day when the holiday falls
on a weekday (Monday-Friday), such as Labor Day which is always on Monday. Monday trash service
will be on Tuesday, Tuesday service will be on Wednesday, etc.
HOLIDAY RECYCLING TIPS:
- Place bows/ribbon in the green trash container as they are not recyclable.
- Place cardboard and gift boxes in your blue recyclable container.
- Not all wrapping paper is recyclable. If it has metallic specs, pass it through a shredder and use it as filler for other gifts throughout the year.
- Place live wreath(s) in the black yard waste container.
- Remove all items from the tree or wreath, including stands, nails, ornaments and tinsel.
- Place your tree (including flocked trees) at the curb for collection so it can be recycled as compost, mulch or ground cover at no extra charge to you.