- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Alhambra Police Department City limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
- This did not occur on a state freeway?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file an online report. Note: Please turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
If you answered "No" to any of the questions, view the Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions, or call
626-300-1529 to leave a message for an online report officer. For general information or to report a non-emergency situation,
Upon completion of this online report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" indicating your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
Please note that all cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed. Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted. Filing a false police report is a crime.