Home - Government - Public Works Dept.
PW Service Requests
Alhambra Community
Transit (ACT) Bus

Call to report any problems or incidents related to the ACT bus.
Bee Swarms (City Trees Only)
Call to report bee swarms on city trees only. If the infestation occurs on the resident's property,
the property owner should contact a professonal pest control company. 
Curbside House Numbers
Call to have your curbside house numbers repainted if they are worn. Avoid hiring unlicensed persons.  If you observe an unauthorized paint crew operating in your neighborhood, call the Alhambra Police Department at 626-570-5151, as they can sometimes be scam artists.
Graffiti Removal

When you see graffiti on public or private property that is visible from the street, call the
Graffiti Hotline number (left). Identify the location of the graffiti and be as specific as possible.
A Public Works crew will restore the wall, fence, etc. Crews work seven days a week, from
7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., so chances are good that the graffiti will be removed the same or next day.

Note: Crews may not be able to restore garage doors due to the type of material used.

Hazardous Trees/Shrubs
(Obstructing Traffic)


Call to report trees that have fallen onto the roadway, as well as trees/shrubs/vegetation that obstruct traffic or sight distance at intersections, railroad crossings, curves, etc.

Malfunctioning Street Lights or Signals

Power Outage - Call SCE
at 1-800-611-1911

Report needed repairs of malfunctioning street lights or signals, 24 hours a day, noting the
exact location of the needed repair, name of street, side of street, address of home nearest location. A city crew will repair the light within 24 hours.

Obstructions to
Public Property and/or
Public Right of Way


Report any object that is obstructing, blocking or barricading public property or a public

Parking Lots

Report any matters of concern related to city parking lots.

Sidewalk & Street
Maintenance Repair


Report dangerous street potholes, and public sidewalks that pose a safety risk to pedestrians and children due to being raised, cracked, dropped or badly scaled.

Street Sweeping

Report any street sweeping concerns. During sweeping, debris is removed from the streets
and then the street is scrubbed and rinsed.

Trimming of City Trees

Report trees on city-owned property that need care or trimming. Do not trim the trees yourself. Leave the job to our tree professionals. The Alhambra City Council has approved a schedule
for city tree trimming every three years (palm trees in the city right-of-way are trimmed annually).

Related Link
Copyright ©2018 City of Alhambra
All rights reserved
Home   |   Government   |   Residents   |   Business   |   Community Life   |   About Us   |   Contact Us
Agendas & Minutes   |   News