Visit the Administrative Services Information Desk - first-floor of City Hall (2nd St. entrance)
- City Clerk - prepares City Council meeting agendas; records official proceedings; ensures integrity of City’s public records; maintains vital statistics of the city; oversees elections; and coordinates official city ceremonies as directed by the Mayor.
- Code Enforcement – investigates violations of laws or ordinances related to public health, safety and welfare, the operation of businesses, consumer protection, building standards, land-use regulations and other municipal interests. To register a property maintenance complaint, call 626-570-3230. For more information, click here.
View Alhambra Municipal Codes.
- Customer Service – serves as the unbiased liaison between the community and the City.
- Animal Care & Control – provides oversight of the City's contract for animal control services with the
L.A. County Department of Animal Care & Control. Residents with general animal-related issues or concerns, including obtaining a pet license or finding lost pets, should review the County's website or call the Agency at 562-940-6898.
- Online/Televised City Council Meetings – provides public with access to an online version (generally the day after the meeting). Cable rebroadcasts (Charter Channel 3 only) are aired at 7:30 p.m. on "off-Mondays" and Thursdays after the "live" council meeting. Obtain links to online meetings
- Building Maintenance – maintains city facilities; for more information, call 626-570-5090.
- ADA Compliance – the Director of Administrative Services, Christopher M. Paulson, also serves as the ADA Coordinator for the City of Alhambra. He can be contacted by phone at 626-570-5090 or by email at email@example.com